Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Made for Moe

My friend Maureen is crazy about her nephew Jacoby so for Christmas I thought it would be neat to make a mini album for her so she could have it on her desk at work to show off her little sweetheart. I asked her to email me a few photo's of Jacoby and told her "no questions asked." Here are some photo's of the mini. I'm sure in time I'll figure out how to put up a slide show or something more fancy :) but for now... this is what you get. It was easy to make this album with such a gorgeous little face as it's subject!!

Oh and don't mind the whole "taking a photo on the lap" effect ... I did one of those "oh no! I didn't take any pictures of the album!!" .... needless to say there are a few of my projects I don't have pictures of that I wish I had!










1 comment: