Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First post

Drum roll please.... I am now officially part of the crowd! Look at me! I have a blog! I must have sat here for half an hour trying to figure out what to name my blog. I wanted a cool name... a creative name. Do you know how hard it was not to put "Brenda the Blogger" or "Blogging with Brenda" simply because of my name? (hmm.. I'm thinking they are already taken anyhow) Well.... I think I'm happy with what I finally decided on... feel free to comment with your input. :)

I hope to have a fair amount of time to keep up with this blog and post my projects as I finish them. Working two jobs and raising my children takes up a great deal of time... but I have faith that I'll find a good balance.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment